Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of manga do you scanlate?
Unlicensed Series and whatever we find interesting.
2. Can I recommend a manga/manhwa/manhua for you to scanlate?
Sure can, if you have a suggestion for us, please feel free to recommend here
3. Are you guys open for joints?
Yep, we’re open for joints. But:
- As long as your group doesn’t give us headaches, or torture us, lol.
- send us an email at email@example.com with the details and what your group is willing to do for a project [cleaning, translating, proofing..etc] or drop by our forum to ask there
- The project can’t be licensed in the language we are scanlating in.
- Make sure that the project is not currently being done by another group.
- Give credit to staff and to Lively Scans.
4. Can I/we use scans or translation from a LS project you currently scanlate and translate it into another language?
If you want to rescanlate our release into a different language please do the following:
- Include the appropriate credits for the release.
- Give us credit please!!!!
- Post in our forum HERE
the following information: (the project name’s, Language, Scanlation Group, Website/Blog/Forum, What You Need [translation only? edited scans too?]) Also please provide an email address.
5. Are you guys recruiting new members?
Yes of course! You just have to apply and pass a small test for whatever position you are interested in. Please see this page
6. Where can I find releases?
You can access our releases either through the:
(Also you can drop a line while you at it XD. Which project you are reading and whether you like it or not! We always welcome feedback, or even a simple thank
8. Do you have an IRC?
9. What’s your email again?
10. Why is _______ dropped?
If the project is licensed in the US, we’ll drop it. If another group is releasing the same project we’ll drop. If we lost interest, we’ll drop it.
12. When will the next chapter of _______ be released?
We try to do weekly releases but if we are behind we are behind. Avoid asking us this question it’s really annoying.
[ QUESTIONS NOT IN THIS POST? ]
Post a comment in our forum:
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org